Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  Check The eBullet Archives for all the issues of The eBullet, the TAGSRWC official eNewsletter, for all kinds of Mayberry news.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The TAGS Blooper Thread (Read 33093 times)
Reply #30 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 3:26pm
Sheldon  

Quote:
In The Big House after Barney and Gomer are on the roof and they spot the plainclothes officers and think they are the crooks, in the next scene Barney suddenly pops up behind them with his gun drawn.
How did he get behind them without them seeing or hearing him?  There is no door back there that I can see.
It also seems that the courthouse has 5 sides?

I never noticed that.  It's a dead-end alley.

Good catch, Frank.

... ...

IP Logged

Reply #31 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 6:59pm
Frank Myers  

Quote:
I never noticed that.  It's a dead-end alley.

Good catch, Frank.

[img] [img]

Ya know Sheldon, I believe if you were to jump over that rail to the ground below and go through that door you would find where Otis gets some of his hooch...( I mean ) pop!

It looks like the same alley used in The Loaded Goat where Otis is seeing coming out with a bottle and says that he hasn't seen an old goat with a gray beard but he will, he will. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 7:09pm
Sheldon  

Yeah, I think it's the same alley.

It also might be this alley in Star Trek.  But I'm not sure.

IP Logged

Reply #33 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 8:17am

Dud Wash   Offline
A pestilence will find
you.
Texas

I'm 99% sure it is the same alley, Sheldon.  They were filming that episode on the 40 acres in downtown Mayberry.

"How 'bout playin' Never Hit Yer Grandma with A Great Big Stick?"
IP Logged

Reply #34 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 10:18pm

DB   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
High in the Rockies

In  "Divorce Mountain Style".......When Dud (Bob Denver) is trying to fight Andy he's yelling at him through the courthouse window.

Andy gets tired of hearing him & shuts the blinds.  When the blinds go down the hit Dud.

I'm guessin' there was no window there   Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #35 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 7:44am

Puddingtame   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

DB wrote on Jun 5th, 2007 at 10:18pm:
In  "Divorce Mountain Style".......When Dud (Bob Denver) is trying to fight Andy he's yelling at him through the courthouse window.

Andy gets tired of hearing him & shuts the blinds.  When the blinds go down the hit Dud.

I've never noticed that before DB. I'll give her a look see.
In the episode where Andy and Barney think they have rounded up all the moonshiners in town (there are 4 of them locked up) and Otis comes stumbling in to the courthouse, as they are trying to grab him through the cell bars cause they figure he ratted on them, you'll see the wall between the bars moving around a bit. I guess they didn't use any reinforcement bar during construction of the courthouse. I imagine they were late getting federal funding. Grin

Puddingtame! Ask me again I'll tell you the same!
IP Logged

Reply #36 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 11:11pm

Briscoe Darling   Offline
"You arguin' with me?"
Ruffton, NC

DB wrote on Jun 5th, 2007 at 10:18pm:

Actually the blinds fall down into the "flower box" that is in front of the sill.  You can tell that the glass is there, but you do see Dud through the blinds for a couple of seconds after the blinds come down and then he moves away from the window.

"Thought about killin' him, kinda hated to go that far"
IP Logged

Reply #37 - Jun 10th, 2007 at 11:21am
Sheldon  

When Barney starts up his new car, look closely.
He's turning an invisible ignition key.

IP Logged

Reply #38 - Jun 10th, 2007 at 10:25pm

DB   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
High in the Rockies

In "A Girl For Goober"....... Andy & Sam go over to the table where Goober & Edith are sitting.  

Goober tries to stand up & knocks into the table causing the lit candle to wobble about.  

Edith has to reach over and grab the candle to stop it from falling over.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #39 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 12:53pm

Pierre   Offline
Say what you want dahhhhling,
but I married Ellen!

Quote:
When Barney starts up his new car, look closely.
He's turning an invisible ignition key.

That goes along with the invisible dash!  Including Brake, clutch and accelerator pedals, high beams button  Roll Eyes

Wait a minute, was that an automatic transmission or 'Three on the Tree'?

IP Logged

Reply #40 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 3:36pm

Pokie Johnson   Offline
Giddy Up!
Mars...isn't everyone?

Pierre wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 12:53pm:
That goes along with the invisible dash!  Including Brake, clutch and accelerator pedals, high beams button  Roll Eyes

Wait a minute, was that an automatic transmission or 'Three on the Tree'?  

When Barney pulls away from the house it's a standard shift.  Later when the steering "colyum" starts to attack Barney, a close-up reveals that is is indeed an automatic tranny (notice the PRNDL on the column itself).  Then when Gomer is listing what needs to be repaired or replaced he mentions a clutch, clutch bearings and clutch plate(s).

My guess is that it was one of those auto/standards. Smiley

"Pokie, take your meds".  "Mmmkay Mother".
IP Logged

Reply #41 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 8:00pm

Dud Wash   Offline
A pestilence will find
you.
Texas

I've pulled this thread out of the archives and put it in the library.  If you have something to add, feel free.

**Any post that does not add to the topic will be removed**
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2009 at 6:40pm by Dud Wash »  

"How 'bout playin' Never Hit Yer Grandma with A Great Big Stick?"
IP Logged

Reply #42 - Jan 26th, 2009 at 11:58am

Lee Drake   Offline
Arvada

In the episode where the Taylors return from Mayberry, Goob is looking at Ope's auty-graph book and goes on about the way Audie Murphy signed the letter "y" in his name.  Goob then says that he wished HE had a "y" in his name.  Which leads to another blooper, Goober's last name was stated as being both "Beasley" and "Pyle" BOTH of which have the letter "y" in them. 

Lee Drakey

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to go for a swim?"
IP Logged

Reply #43 - Jan 26th, 2009 at 4:09pm

Principal   Offline
Mr. Hampton
Mayberry Union High

Lee Drake wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 at 11:58am:
Which leads to another blooper, Goober's last name was stated as being both "Beasley" and "Pyle" BOTH of which have the letter "y" in them.

That may say more about Goober in that it was a joke for us watching because WE know his DOES have a "Y" in his name but he doesn't. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print