Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  Check The eBullet Archives for all the issues of The eBullet, the TAGSRWC official eNewsletter, for all kinds of Mayberry news.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
I'm a newby...Howdy Do (Read 5907 times)
Mar 19th, 2008 at 2:53pm
Silkybreeze  

Smiley

Hi all...I'm new and think I'm in looovvveee.  I've been a fan for years and am so glad I found this site.  Having a rainy day here in Georgia so thought I'd treat ya'all to the umbrella.  I'm off to be nosey...lol

Silkybreeze

It takes both sunshine and rain to create a rainbow

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 2:57pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

... If there is any work you need done around the house, inside or out, please let me know, Im the only handyman in town.

Prices upon request...again glad you are here, now have fun.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 3:06pm

PharmacyGal :)   Offline
Looking foward to TOM
Washington State

Welcome! Don't be a stranger!

I'd be happy to go to the dance with you Andy!
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 3:59pm
Regis  

Mr Wheeler wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 2:57pm:
[img] If there is any work you need done around the house, inside or out, please let me know, Im the only handyman in town.

Prices upon request...again glad you are here, now have fun.

Welcome Silkybreeze.  Glad to have you here.   What do you do for a living?  I sure hope you are a handyman because this town needs one!  Shocked

WELCOME                          WELCOME                     WELCOME                    WELCOME                     WELCOME

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 4:03pm

arandyfan   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
Beebe, Arkansas

Howdy Silkybreeze.  What part of Georgia are you from?  My hubby is from Macon.  We live in Arkansas now and love it.  Welcome to the best ANDY site around and enjoy the ride. Grin

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 4:06pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

Quote:
Welcome Silkybreeze.  Glad to have you here.   What do you do for a living?  I sure hope you are a handyman because this town needs one!  Shocked

WELCOME                          WELCOME                     WELCOME                    WELCOME                     WELCOME

That cut me deeply,   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 4:20pm
Regis  

Mr Wheeler wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 4:06pm:
That cut me deeply,   Embarrassed

I'm sorry Mr.  Wheeler.  Maybe I can clarify my remarks this way.  The only thing softer than Mr. Wheeler's hands is his big heart.  He may be a goldbricking womanizer but we love him and life around here would not be the same without him.  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 4:36pm

molly harkin   Offline
quarter!
fort smith, arkansas

It is always good to have new members.  WELCOME!

Don't forget to go to the members map!

I heard you'd been over there.
IP Logged

Reply #8 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 4:50pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

Quote:
I'm sorry Mr.  Wheeler.  Maybe I can clarify my remarks this way.  The only thing softer than Mr. Wheeler's hands is his big heart.  He may be a goldbricking womanizer but we love him and life around here would not be the same without him.  Smiley

You know how to make a wonderful, fantastic, good hearted, good looking, tall dark and handsome, super intellegent, kind hearted, loving person break down in tears...thats almost the nicest thing anyone ever said of me.   Cry   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #9 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:04pm

PharmacyGal :)   Offline
Looking foward to TOM
Washington State

Quote:

I wish I could make a Grand Welcome like you Regis, how do you do that?

I'd be happy to go to the dance with you Andy!
IP Logged

Reply #10 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:24pm

KayEn78   Offline
Here's me dreaming about
going to Mayberry.
Illinois

Welcome to the board! Smiley
-Kristi

Opie:  "That's 'cause I wrote [my chores] on my wrist."  Andy:  "Maybe I oughtta take back that quarter, 'cause you ain't been washin' that wrist."  Opie:  "That ain't one of the chores, Paw."
IP Logged

Reply #11 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:43pm

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

Welcome silkybreeze,got your lines hooked up and your ready to go.  Smiley

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged

Reply #12 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:47pm
Regis  

Mc Beevee wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:43pm:
Welcome silkybreeze,got your lines hooked up and your ready to go.  Smiley

Hey McBeevee...any chance of me gettin's some bigger wires out my way?

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:54pm
Regis  

PharmacyGal Smiley wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:04pm:
I wish I could make a Grand Welcome like you Regis, how do you do that?

Thanks PG.  It's basically the same thing you do to make your text green.  First you type in WELCOME several times leaving plenty of space between them.  Then you highlight them and go to the top of the message reply screen and click on that block that has the number 11 in it.  When it opes you click on 16.  The you highlight it again and find that yellow colored box on the right and click on it.  Then you highlight it all again and go to the them little boxes and find one with the M in it.  The M will have an arrow pointing to the left...and click on it.  This is the one that makes it scroll over the screen.  Once you get it all done you preview the message and see if it works.  If it don't, then you go back and do it again.  What you are basically doing is creating html code that the Yabb software can read to create our messages.

IP Logged

Reply #14 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 5:57pm

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

Quote:
Hey McBeevee...any chance of me gettin's some bigger wires out my way?

Sheesh, everyone wants service and then some,our wires or more than adequate must be from your shack in.Maybe a bigger electronal plug,don't mess with the protronals, now the neutronals you can touch and they won't hurt ya.
If you need help inside the shack you better call Gome he's pretty good with stuff (except freezers) that runs on 12 volts like your shack. Smiley I'm sure S. H.?? Wheeler would help.

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print