Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  Visit iMayberry.com for more Mayberry fun.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  
 
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
I'm a newby...Howdy Do (Read 7120 times)
Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 6:03pm
Regis  

 
Look McBeevee...I done measured every wire going to every shack out here in the hollar and every one of them has bigger wires than I do...including the Darlings!  So don't go telling me the problem is on my end.  As far as hiring Wheeler, forget it.  It took me years to get my shack in the shape I wanted it and I ain't about to let Wheeler mess it up trying to fix it! Now, when do I get my wires?
 
 
IP Logged
 
Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 8:26pm

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

 
Quote:
Look McBeevee...I done measured every wire going to every shack out here in the hollar and every one of them has bigger wires than I do...including the Darlings!  So don't go telling me the problem is on my end.  As far as hiring Wheeler, forget it.  It took me years to get my shack in the shape I wanted it and I ain't about to let Wheeler mess it up trying to fix it! Now, when do I get my wires?
 


The Darlings and other folk have families they need it more than you (can you pay cash) .Seems your line is working well no static here (I checked it,cash?) so you should be fine!  if you want improved service (which is not needed ) you Can just wait your turn mister Smiley.........no need to air your laundry here in this welcome thread. Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2008 at 9:12pm by Mc Beevee »  

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged
 
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 9:35pm

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

 
Mc Beevee wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 8:26pm:
The Darlings and other folk have families they need it more than you (can you pay cash) .Seems your line is working well no static here (I checked it,cash?) so you should be fine!  if you want improved service (which is not needed ) you Can just wait your turn mister Smiley.........no need to air your laundry here in this welcome thread. Smiley


Um, excuse me, McBeevee, but if you enjoy driving that truck, I would be giving Mr. Regis the attention he deserves. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it. Like a winder smashed, tires cut, radiator punctured...these types of things have happened before...it would be a shame if it happened again....if you don't believe us, just ask the UPS man who gets a package first? Somebody else in town or Regis? Smiley
 

Mayberry was almost called Taylortown!
IP Logged
 
Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 9:57pm
Regis  

 
Seth Taylor wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 9:35pm:
Um, excuse me, McBeevee, but if you enjoy driving that truck, I would be giving Mr. Regis the attention he deserves. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it. Like a winder smashed, tires cut, radiator punctured...these types of things have happened before...it would be a shame if it happened again....if you don't believe us, just ask the UPS man who gets a package first? Somebody else in town or Regis? Smiley



Hmmmmm....I thought it was because I was the first house the UPS guy passed on the way into town.  Roll Eyes  Which reminds me Seth, I might be coming into a large supply of copper wire, tools, shiny tin hats, etc. so if you know anyone that needs a deal let me know.




 
IP Logged
 
Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 10:03pm

Hodie Snitch   Offline
Get off my lawn.
Lynn Haven FL

 
Quote:
Hmmmmm....I thought it was because I was the first house the UPS guy passed on the way into town.  Roll Eyes  Which reminds me Seth, I might be coming into a large supply of copper wire, tools, shiny tin hats, etc. so if you know anyone that needs a deal let me know.






Regis your no hermit your Monty Hall.
Grin Grin Grin
 

This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer.
Will Rogers
IP Logged
 
Reply #20 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 10:05pm
Regis  

 
Mc Beevee wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 8:26pm:
The Darlings and other folk have families they need it more than you (can you pay cash) .Seems your line is working well no static here (I checked it,cash?) so you should be fine!  if you want improved service (which is not needed ) you Can just wait your turn mister Smiley.........no need to air your laundry here in this welcome thread. Smiley


Ain't nobody ever said a word about static.  These wires is just so small that if somebody calls me they sounds like they is whispering.   And another thing....its my laundry and I'll air it anytime I want.  I can also hide it under your truck seat on a hot day if you don't start doing your job!  Tongue

 
IP Logged
 
Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 11:50pm

CountIstvanTeleky   Offline
Make three wishes today!
Dayton, Ohio

 
Welcome newby...  Now let me give some advice....  Don't call on Sundays because the sisters are on the phone and quite often their feet fall asleep...  I wonder what makes that happen???? Undecided  If you have children, I don't recommend that they play with Arnold Winkler...  Bad news....  Opie and Jonnie Paul are a safe bet....  Speaking of children, Miss Crump is a fine teacher....Floyd gives a great haircut but if you have sideburns, they may not be even unless of coarse your earlobes are uneven....Aunt Bea is an increadible cook with the exception of Chinese...  Think twice about making plans with Goober and Lydia......  I mean they are nice enough people but lLydia doesn't bowl (bad back), can't play cards (doesn't gamble), can'r ride in a car, (gets carsick), and can't eat pretsels..(they lay on her chest).....  Oh my gosh, I almost forgot!!  If you ever here a girl say, "Hello Dollllll"", you are in BIG trouble....  Otherwise, have fun in Mayberry....
 
IP Logged
 
Reply #22 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 12:18am

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

 
Quote:
Ain't nobody ever said a word about static.  These wires is just so small that if somebody calls me they sounds like they is whispering.   And another thing....its my laundry and I'll air it anytime I want.  I can also hide it under your truck seat on a hot day if you don't start doing your job!  Tongue



Steps will be taken in turn,your line is fine,< (poet) You have tried the Loud/soft wheel on the bottom of the phone? If that does'nt do it ( what's that Sarah, oh) Sarah says she must speak in a loud voice over the line to you and nobody else.So we suggest getting a Miracle Ear. Smiley or perhaps a larger tin can.


 

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged
 
Reply #23 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 4:09am

tc   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
Tucker

 
Welcome to TAGS, I'm in Tucker, ga where are you from?
 
IP Logged
 
Reply #24 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 6:02am
Regis  

 
Mc Beevee wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 12:18am:
Steps will be taken in turn,your line is fine,< (poet) You have tried the Loud/soft wheel on the bottom of the phone? If that does'nt do it ( what's that Sarah, oh) Sarah says she must speak in a loud voice over the line to you and nobody else.So we suggest getting a Miracle Ear. Smiley or perhaps a larger tin can.




You ever stop to think that if I am the only one Sarah has to speak loud to that it might be because my wires is too small?  I can hear just fine...well...everywhere except on the tellyphone.  As far as that little wheel, it fell off about a week after you brought me out that worthless tellyphone.  The only "miracle" around here would be if folks got decent phone service!  As far as you being a poet, don't give up your daytime job.  On second thought, maybe you should give up your daytime job....maybe that way the town would hire a good phone repairman!   By the way....sorry to hear about your truck.

 
IP Logged
 
Reply #25 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 9:32am

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

 
Quote:

You ever stop to think that if I am the only one Sarah has to speak loud to that it might be because my wires is too small?  I can hear just fine...well...everywhere except on the tellyphone.  As far as that little wheel, it fell off about a week after you brought me out that worthless tellyphone.  The only "miracle" around here would be if folks got decent phone service!  As far as you being a poet, don't give up your daytime job.  On second thought, maybe you should give up your daytime job....maybe that way the town would hire a good phone repairman!   By the way....sorry to hear about your truck.



Ok ,ok we will run a larger wire ,but you must agree to get a 1/2 inch rope and 5 gal. bucket to speak through and keep the rope taunt at the shack. Smiley
What about my truck?
 

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged
 
Reply #26 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 9:59am

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

 
This just happens in Mayberry sometimes. That's how we roll here...

...
 

Mayberry was almost called Taylortown!
IP Logged
 
Reply #27 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 10:03am
Regis  

 
Mc Beevee wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 9:32am:
Ok ,ok we will run a larger wire ,but you must agree to get a 1/2 inch rope and 5 gal. bucket to speak through and keep the rope taunt at the shack. Smiley
What about my truck?


Deal !   Truck...what truck?  I don't know anything about any wrecked truck.  Smiley

 
IP Logged
 
Reply #28 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 10:05am
Regis  

 
Seth Taylor wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 9:59am:
This just happens in Mayberry sometimes. That's how we roll here...

[img]


Shocked  I wonder how that happened?
 
IP Logged
 
Reply #29 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 1:15pm

Briscoe Darling   Offline
"You arguin' with me?"
Ruffton, NC

 
Quote:
Smiley

Hi all...I'm new and think I'm in looovvveee.  I've been a fan for years and am so glad I found this site.  Having a rainy day here in Georgia so thought I'd treat ya'all to the umbrella.  I'm off to be nosey...lol



Silkybreeze

It takes both sunshine and rain to create a rainbow



We're glad you found us!!!  As soon as the boys get back from helpin' Regis find his beagles, we'll scrub one off for ya'!!!   Wink

How about   "Keep Your Money In Your Shoes and it Won't get Wet"
 

"Thought about killin' him, kinda hated to go that far"
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print