Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  The Two Chairs No Waiting Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast is NEW each Tuesday night at 8pm ET so tune in and give it a listen.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
I'm a newby...Howdy Do (Read 7017 times)
Reply #30 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 1:58pm

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

Briscoe Darling wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 1:15pm:
We're glad you found us!!!  As soon as the boys get back from helpin' Regis find his beagles, we'll scrub one off for ya'!!!   Wink

How about   "Keep Your Money In Your Shoes and it Won't get Wet"

With that in mind remember, you can always tell a wealthy person by their limp Smiley

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged

Reply #31 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 2:09pm
Regis  

Mc Beevee wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 1:58pm:
With that in mind remember, you can always tell a wealthy person by their limp Smiley

Hmmmm..... I got a bad limp but I'm broke.  Undecided  What am I doing wrong?

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 2:29pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

Quote:
Look McBeevee...I done measured every wire going to every shack out here in the hollar and every one of them has bigger wires than I do...including the Darlings!  So don't go telling me the problem is on my end.  As far as hiring Wheeler, forget it.  It took me years to get my shack in the shape I wanted it and I ain't about to let Wheeler mess it up trying to fix it! Now, when do I get my wires?

I just took a picture of your shack Regis, How anyone could mess this up is beyond me, I think you need my services to get that at least in livable condition, Duct tape can only go so far Regis...BTW, my rate for you is double seeing how's you like to insult my work, and the only thing you are going to do with bigger wires is trying to keep that poor excuse for a living area from falling apart.

Nice shack Regis.   http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/2070513826_530b7a7331.jpg?v=0

IP Logged

Reply #33 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 2:33pm

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

Mr Wheeler wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 2:29pm:
I just took a picture of your shack Regis, How anyone could mess this up is beyond me, I think you need my services to get that at least in livable condition, Duct tape can only go so far Regis...BTW, my rate for you is double seeing how's you like to insult my work, and the only thing you are going to do with bigger wires is trying to keep that poor excuse for a living area from falling apart.

Nice shack Regis.   http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/2070513826_530b7a7331.jpg?v=0

I thought that was some of your work! Grin

Mayberry was almost called Taylortown!
IP Logged

Reply #34 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 2:40pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

Seth Taylor wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 2:33pm:
I thought that was some of your work! Grin

There you go stone face, thinking again...

IP Logged

Reply #35 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 4:57pm

Hodie Snitch   Offline
Get off my lawn.
Lynn Haven FL

Regis you need to cut a deal with them Rock City folks, after all your shack..er..house is in a great location out there on Turner’s Grade. 

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/355485290_f0984d8c06.jpg
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2008 at 6:23pm by Hodie Snitch »  

This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer.
Will Rogers
IP Logged

Reply #36 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 5:46pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

Hodie Snitch wrote on Mar 20th, 2008 at 4:57pm:
Regis you need to cut a deal with them Rock City folks, after all you shack..er..house is in a great location out there on Turner’s Grade.  

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/355485290_f0984d8c06.jpg

IP Logged

Reply #37 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 7:55pm
Regis  

Actually Sidecar, if I let them Rock City folks paint that sign on my roof I don't think it is strong enough to hold the weight of the paint!  See...a few months ago in a moment of weakness I hired Wheeler to replace the roof and.....well....you can figure out the rest for yourself.  Sad

IP Logged

Reply #38 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 4:14pm
Silkybreeze  

Thanks to all for the warm, down home welcomes!  Let's see if I can answer some of your questions.  First...NOPE, not a handyman...I'm a lady in total aw of Aunt Bee's sense of style and wonderful cooking.   Grin  I'm also sure that in a previous life Andy was meant to be mine, him and me and Opie...just what the Dr ordered.  Then again there's something about Barney that just sets my heart a flutter...geez I don't think I'm fickle.  So glad I found this site, if I ever get my wires crossed I know who to turn to.  But puleeze leave my truck alone it truely is where my UPS guy leaves my stuff.  Us folks in North East GA do things a tad different... Exclaim Exclaim Exclaim

Hugs to all...I'm off to an auction
Silkybreeze

IP Logged

Reply #39 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 7:27pm
Regis  

Quote:
Thanks to all for the warm, down home welcomes!  Let's see if I can answer some of your questions.  First...NOPE, not a handyman...I'm a lady in total aw of Aunt Bee's sense of style and wonderful cooking.   Grin  I'm also sure that in a previous life Andy was meant to be mine, him and me and Opie...just what the Dr ordered.  Then again there's something about Barney that just sets my heart a flutter...geez I don't think I'm fickle.  So glad I found this site, if I ever get my wires crossed I know who to turn to.  But puleeze leave my truck alone it truely is where my UPS guy leaves my stuff.  Us folks in North East GA do things a tad different... Exclaim Exclaim Exclaim

Hugs to all...I'm off to an auction
Silkybreeze

Hmmmm.....I think you figured this bunch out faster than most folks!   Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #40 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 7:45pm

Uncle Ollie   Offline
You know what they say
about widows Andy
North Carolina, USA

Welcome aboard Silkybreeze. I hear they have some copper tubing at the auction, good luck...

Hate to knock your town Andy but Lake Charles black topped around the gas works three years ago!
IP Logged

Reply #41 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 8:35pm

Mr Wheeler   Offline
no where

Dont look for no hair oil at that auction, Ollie done bought every last bottle.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #42 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 8:39pm

Mc Beevee   Offline
Sarah,the lines are up.
North California

Quote:
Thanks Hugs to all...I'm off to an auction
Silkybreeze

Allright maybe they'll have a cycle with a sidecar. Wink

In this world Elwood you must be oh so smart or oh so Pleasant."Well for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant"....Elwood P. Dowd
IP Logged

Reply #43 - Mar 25th, 2008 at 8:34am

Pierre   Offline
Say what you want dahhhhling,
but I married Ellen!

Quote:
Smiley

Hi all...I'm new and think I'm in looovvveee.  I've been a fan for years and am so glad I found this site.  Having a rainy day here in Georgia so thought I'd treat ya'all to the umbrella.  I'm off to be nosey...lol

Silkybreeze

It takes both sunshine and rain to create a rainbow

Welcome Silkybreeze!  I just spent a few days in Arkansas and got stranded on a mountain top for half a day due to the deluge.  Glad to hear you folks are gettin' some rain.  Is it a reservoir filler?

Y'all settled that border dispute with Tennessee yet?

IP Logged

Reply #44 - Mar 25th, 2008 at 8:41am

Pierre   Offline
Say what you want dahhhhling,
but I married Ellen!

Quote:
Ain't nobody ever said a word about static.  These wires is just so small that if somebody calls me they sounds like they is whispering.   And another thing....its my laundry and I'll air it anytime I want.  I can also hide it under your truck seat on a hot day if you don't start doing your job!  Tongue

I'm thinkin' maybe Regis's hearing aid needs a new bat'ry.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print