Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  The Two Chairs No Waiting Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast is NEW each Tuesday night at 8pm ET so tune in and give it a listen.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Easter Island (Read 4868 times)
Apr 9th, 2008 at 5:52pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

http://www.world-mysteries.com/easter_island_04.jpg" rel="gb_image[nice_pics]" title="...">http://www.world-mysteries.com/easter_island_04.jpg" name="signat_img_resize_1" alt="..." title="..." border="0" style="display:none" />

http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/mmorpg/lineage_2/easter_island-ish_statues.j..." rel="gb_image[nice_pics]" title="...">http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/mmorpg/lineage_2/easter_island-ish_statues.j..." name="signat_img_resize_2" alt="..." title="..." border="0" style="display:none" />

This is fascinating stuff!!  Shocked

The Truth Is Out There / Trust No One
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 6:04pm
Regis  

I really wish you hadn't posted those pictures cause now Wheeler is going to go on and on and on about them being some of Seth's kin!
Embarrassed

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 6:06pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 6:10pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

Before he begins his ranting...here's an interesting article

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F0CE7D91130F932A25754C0A96595826...

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 7:20pm

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

I wish people would quit makin' fun of my folks! Okay, they got big heads! Let it go, people!

Mayberry was almost called Taylortown!
IP Logged

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 9:30pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

I don't think these are your "folks".  They don't have beards!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 9:52pm
Regis  

Seth Taylor wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 7:20pm:
I wish people would quit makin' fun of my folks! Okay, they got big heads! Let it go, people!

Seth, I don't know how to say this to not hurt your feelings....but it is more than just big heads.  Your people is also very hard headed!  There....I said it.  I figured it was better if you heard it from a friend.
Embarrassed

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:02pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

Here's a question I'd like answered.  We know who built Seth the statue but who built the statues on Easter Island?  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:10pm

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

Quote:
Seth, I don't know how to say this to not hurt your feelings....but it is more than just big heads.  Your people is also very hard headed!  There....I said it.  I figured it was better if you heard it from a friend.
Embarrassed

Cry

IP Logged

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:20pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

I know the answer.  Aliens built the statues on Easter Island ...

IP Logged

Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:42pm

Moonshine Moo   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

But if you don't believe in aliens then I guess the answer is they were built from very large model kits from Hobby Lobby  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:44pm

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

Moonshine Moo wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:42pm:
But if you don't believe in aliens then I guess the answer is they were built from very large model kits from Hobby Lobby  Grin

That's the ticket! Wink

IP Logged

Reply #12 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 7:04am
Regis  

Seth Taylor wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:10pm:
Cry

I'm sorry I said anything Seth.  That little crying face gets to me everytime.  There ain't nothing wrong with being hard headed!  Some of the best people I know is hard headed!  I think your entire family is as solid as a rock. Smiley

As far as who built the statutes on Easter Island....I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would suggest that aliens did it when it is as plain as the nose on your face that BIGFOOT made them!  Shocked

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 7:44am

Seth Taylor   Offline
SETH TAYLOR, founder of
Mayberry
HOKES BLUFF. ALABAMA

Quote:
I'm sorry I said anything Seth.  That little crying face gets to me everytime.  There ain't nothing wrong with being hard headed!  Some of the best people I know is hard headed!  I think your entire family is as solid as a rock. Smiley

As far as who built the statutes on Easter Island....I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would suggest that aliens did it when it is as plain as the nose on your face that BIGFOOT made them!  Shocked

Thanks, Regis. And I may be hard headed, too. Smiley I think it was the Loch Ness monster, by the way.

IP Logged

Reply #14 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 7:50am
Regis  

Seth Taylor wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 at 7:44am:
Thanks, Regis. And I may be hard headed, too. Smiley I think it was the Loch Ness monster, by the way.

Now Seth...everyone knows the Loch Ness Monster ain't real!  Roll Eyes

P.S.  You may be hard headed but you is still a pillar of the community and founder of Mayberry!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print