Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  The Two Chairs No Waiting Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast is NEW each Tuesday night at 8pm ET so tune in and give it a listen.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
Send Topic Print
PRAYER REQUESTS (Read 40007 times)
Reply #300 - Jan 9th, 2009 at 6:42am

ThelmaLou   Offline
Tall, Dark and Door Prize!
Eden, North Carolina

Prayers to you CWC and your wife and sons and all that you are all going through! We are keeping a candle burning in the Chapel window until you come home! Be safe and updates us when you can!

Don't ever say you have me in your hip pocket!
IP Logged

Reply #301 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 12:34am

uncle nat   Offline
Hey, you ain't Uncle Nat....you're
a goat!
greencastle

Regis, you can remove my nephew from the prayer list. I talked to his Dad today and he is home from the Hospital and doing OK. He didn't want to talk about it much though. Probably because me and Aunt Nat had several conversations about his drinking problem. He is living with his Dad until he is able to make it on his own again. I don't know if that's good or bad because his Dad has a drinking problem also! Oh well they've both been warned and if this latest experience don't change him then he is in God's hands to do with him as he so chooses. I've had enough problems to deal with and I can't worry about them if they don't seem to care themselves! Done and done!

One wrong move and we'll all go PLOOWIE!
IP Logged

Reply #302 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 9:52pm

clearwater_cop   Offline
I Love The Andy Griffith
Show!
Clearwater

Wanna thank all of you very much.  My wife has noticed some improvement with her condition...small improvement, but improvement nonetheless.  With Bells Palsy, any indication of minor improvement is good for the long term prognosis.  Time, patience, rest, care and prayer!  I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

"If there's anything that upsets me, it's having people say I'm sensitive"         - Barney Fife
IP Logged

Reply #303 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 10:21pm

ThelmaLou   Offline
Tall, Dark and Door Prize!
Eden, North Carolina

clearwater_cop wrote on Jan 15th, 2009 at 9:52pm:
Wanna thank all of you very much.  My wife has noticed some improvement with her condition...small improvement, but improvement nonetheless.  With Bells Palsy, any indication of minor improvement is good for the long term prognosis.  Time, patience, rest, care and prayer!  I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Thats wonderful CWC, glad you checked in with us, we got a candle burning for you in the Chapel

Don't ever say you have me in your hip pocket!
IP Logged

Reply #304 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:04am

PharmacyGal :)   Offline
Looking foward to TOM
Washington State

I'd appreciate a quick prayer sometime if anyone happens to think of me. I just got my very first job at a nursing home, and hope I can do a good job....I'm kind of nervous, I start the orientation tomorrow. Embarrassed Thanks:)

I'd be happy to go to the dance with you Andy!
IP Logged

Reply #305 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 1:14am

uncle nat   Offline
Hey, you ain't Uncle Nat....you're
a goat!
greencastle

PharmacyGal Smiley wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:04am:
I'd appreciate a quick prayer sometime if anyone happens to think of me. I just got my very first job at a nursing home, and hope I can do a good job....I'm kind of nervous, I start the orientation tomorrow. Embarrassed Thanks:)

You don't need prayer PG....all you need is to be as nice as you  are here at Miss Crump's and show you are sincere and really care about their wants and needs. I'm sure you'll do just fine! Good luck with your new job.
Uncle Nat

One wrong move and we'll all go PLOOWIE!
IP Logged

Reply #306 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 10:12am

PharmacyGal :)   Offline
Looking foward to TOM
Washington State

Thanks for the encouraging words Uncle Nat... Smiley

I'd be happy to go to the dance with you Andy!
IP Logged

Reply #307 - Jan 18th, 2009 at 7:09am
Regis  

Quote:
PRAYER REQUESTS - UPDATED 1/18/09 @ 8:09 a.m.

Several of our classmates or their family members as listed below are going through some hard times at the moment due to health problems, the loss of loved ones, and various other sadness.  Please remember them in your prayers.

Uncle Nat (having some more back and sciatic nerve problems)
Selfish Giraffe
ANDYBARNEYFAN's son
Phil  
Briscoe Darling
Our Nation - Always
"The Count"
Uncle Ollie and his mother (Lets THANK THE LORD for a successful surgery!)
Sidecar's Dad  
Mr. McBeevee
Mr. Wheeler
clearwatercop and all those brave men and women that fight to make us free
Imagineer and his family (his mother has gone to be with the Lord)
Thelma Lou's neighbor, Tina Nelson and her family
Mrs. Briscoe
Sidecar and the family of his dear friend "The Rev."
The Rock's friend Rose Marie Leonard
Ms. Mayberry and Eden's family
Thelma Lou and her son Victor
Clearwatercop's wife Michelle and his sons Luke and Adam
Sergeant Carter's mother who just lost her aunt
Pharmacy Gal who has started a new job
Thelma Lou's uncle Gus who is having a heart transplant

...and let's also remember all those unspoken prayer requests that so many have

IP Logged

Reply #308 - Jan 18th, 2009 at 6:23pm

lydia crosswaithe   Offline
georgia

I just found the chapel section- been wondering where the prayer list was. I will add your wife to my prayers too CWC. I hope she is OK real soon and that you can get to her sooner. in the meantime, please tell her that a bunch of us Mayberry fans are praying for her.

I don't mind ordinary conversation,but I hate to chit chat!
IP Logged

Reply #309 - Jan 18th, 2009 at 7:30pm
Regis  

lydia crosswaithe wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 6:23pm:
I just found the chapel section- been wondering where the prayer list was. I will add your wife to my prayers too CWC. I hope she is OK real soon and that you can get to her sooner. in the meantime, please tell her that a bunch of us Mayberry fans are praying for her.    

Allan created the Chapel section so that the Prayer List would not get buried down in other threads so quickly.  Glad you found it.

IP Logged

Reply #310 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 1:23am

clearwater_cop   Offline
I Love The Andy Griffith
Show!
Clearwater

Thank you Regis and Lydia.  I certainly did tell Michelle how wonderful my TAGS friends have been regarding my deployment and now her illness.  She continues to gradually improve.  Great group of people online here!   Allan had the right idea keeping it "unburied" Smiley

Pharmgal...Uncle Nat is right....we all know you can do this...however, I did pray that God grant you some confidence and that you have a peace for it being the right job for you.  Tell us how your first couple of days went.

"If there's anything that upsets me, it's having people say I'm sensitive"         - Barney Fife
IP Logged

Reply #311 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 6:34pm

georgia

Pharmacy Gal,  YOU in a nursing home is just what those people need!  You will make their day, if you are anything like what you are on here! (And I'm thinking you are a genuine person) . Think  of all the sunshine you'll be spreading, just like Andy sings about.  They are so lucky to have you there!

IP Logged

Reply #312 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 8:22pm

AFD   Offline
"Frozen Dinners?  They're
good - I like 'em!"
Missouri Ozarks

Prayers for all the requests above.  

Wanted to ask for prayer for my family. My 95 yo grandma had a stroke yesterday morning and cat scan reveals immense damage to one side of her brain. She was only slightly responsive and medication was being given to basically keep her heart going. As of 7:30 pm central time, my dad and his brothers had the Doc pull her off the heart medication(?) and she has a DNR order. So please pray for a peaceful passing for my grandma and peace for my dad and his 2 brothers as there has been some difficulties between the brothers over the last couple of years. Thanks folks.

Andy's Favorite Dish
IP Logged

Reply #313 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 8:36pm

georgia

AFD, I'm praying for your grandmother to have a peaceful painfree passing and for comfort for your family- lydia

IP Logged

Reply #314 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 9:14pm
Regis  

PRAYER REQUESTS - UPDATED 1/28/09 @ 10:09 p.m.

Several of our classmates or their family members as listed below are going through some hard times at the moment due to health problems, the loss of loved ones, and various other sadness.  Please remember them in your prayers.

Uncle Nat (having some more back and sciatic nerve problems)
Selfish Giraffe
ANDYBARNEYFAN's son
Phil  
Our Nation - Always
"The Count"
Uncle Ollie and his mother (Lets THANK THE LORD for a successful surgery!)
Sidecar's Dad  
Mr. McBeevee
Mr. Wheeler
clearwatercop and all those brave men and women that fight to make us free
Imagineer and his family (his mother has gone to be with the Lord)
Thelma Lou's neighbor, Tina Nelson and her family
Sidecar and the family of his dear friend "The Rev."
The Rock's friend Rose Marie Leonard
Ms. Mayberry and Eden's family
Thelma Lou and her son Victor
Clearwatercop's wife Michelle and his sons Luke and Adam
Sergeant Carter's mother who just lost her aunt
Pharmacy Gal who has started a new job
Thelma Lou's uncle Gus who just had a heart transplant
AFD's grandmother and family  

...and let's also remember all those unspoken prayer requests that so many have.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
Send Topic Print