Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  The Two Chairs No Waiting Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast is NEW each Tuesday night at 8pm ET so tune in and give it a listen.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Floyd's Barbershop Haircut Poster on Ebay!!!!!!!!! (Read 8115 times)
Reply #15 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:32pm

imagineer   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
Town of Mayberry

There are several versions of this poster. The variations are situated around the upper left hand logo. There are three bottles or jars. One to the left, right and bottom.
These are not always the same. I believe that there are 3 variations that were produced throughout the years...

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:37pm

Phil Sunkel   Offline

Here's one I found.

IP Logged

Reply #17 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:55pm

MissEllie   Offline
Put that in your smipe
and poke it!

Phil Sunkel wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:37pm:
Here's one I found.

I always get a kick out of the "flattop with fenders" style... Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #18 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 7:39pm

rip   Offline

imagineer wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:32pm:
There are several versions of this poster. The variations are situated around the upper left hand logo. There are three bottles or jars. One to the left, right and bottom.
These are not always the same. I believe that there are 3 variations that were produced throughout the years...

Am I correct that you have the original from TAGS?

IP Logged

Reply #19 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 9:07pm

imagineer   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
Town of Mayberry

Yes I do...........  Thanks

IP Logged

Reply #20 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:56am

uncle nat   Offline
Hey, you ain't Uncle Nat....you're
a goat!
greencastle

rip wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 8:16am:
Uncle Nat, you have been awful kind to me so if you need a letter authenticating the authenticity of any authentic letter of authenticity that needs authentiating, you just let me know.We got some boys in here in the day room with so many different personalities that I am sure I can get one of them to swear he was the prop master on the show.I'll write it and he can sign it.Heck, if you want, I can probably get one of them to swear he is Mr. Schwamp.You just let me know.It is the least I can do for a friend.He's working up a letter on my spiders right now. 

I'd 'preciate it! How about I visit ya. That way I can watch them make the authenticity letter so's I can authenticate in person that the authenticity letter is authentic! No need to authenticate my pickles! Shoo fly...he's dead! Grin Them flies don't have a chance knowing there's 8 quarts of these here pickles in their future!  Smiley

One wrong move and we'll all go PLOOWIE!
IP Logged

Reply #21 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:44am

imagineer   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
Town of Mayberry

Karl.....besides the hair cut poster, I have the one directly behind the barber chair, on the back wall. It has a cartoon type barber with a bottle tilted to one side. Also shaving mugs and brushes and bottles from the corner shelf unit. Misc. Razors, scissors,
Razor strop in leather. One Broken bottle of aftershave, now in a plastic contained..
I guess that I have the only OFFICIAL SMELL or SCENT of TAGS..............?
I believe also some linen or towels, and wisk broom........... Oh, and the Exterior Barber Sign..

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:52am

MissEllie   Offline
Put that in your smipe
and poke it!

imagineer wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:44am:
Also shaving mugs and brushes

don't you love the sound the brush makes on the mug? klep, klep, klep...

IP Logged

Reply #23 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 2:35pm

rip   Offline

imagineer wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:44am:
Karl.....besides the hair cut poster, I have the one directly behind the barber chair, on the back wall. It has a cartoon type barber with a bottle tilted to one side. Also shaving mugs and brushes and bottles from the corner shelf unit. Misc. Razors, scissors,
Razor strop in leather. One Broken bottle of aftershave, now in a plastic contained..
I guess that I have the only OFFICIAL SMELL or SCENT of TAGS..............?
I believe also some linen or towels, and wisk broom........... Oh, and the Exterior Barber Sign..

Thank ye.  I'd been a studyin' that you had it.   If you need any authenticating papers then feel free to come on up to the day room with Uncle Nat and we can fix ye up.  Visitin's day is the first Sunday of the month which is next week.  I'm allowed two visitors a  month but since nobody ever comes I reckon you and Nat can get in just fine.  Just tell them you are friends of Karl.  If you wants to bring some of your barberin' tools you might pick up a little spendin' money too.   mmmhhhhh

IP Logged

Reply #24 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 4:33pm

Keevy Hazelton   Offline
Ocean View, VA

rip wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 8:43pm:
Back in my room I got a Dukes mayonaise jar with some spiders in it.

I just love Duke's Mayonaise.

"Don't take no nerve to do something when there ain't nothin' else you can do."....Tom Joad
IP Logged

Reply #25 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:00pm

widow bradshaw   Offline
I Thought you was the
widow Bradshaw!
Carolina

On Oct-01-10 at 10:22:56 PDT, seller added the following information:

Someone asked if this is the original screen used poster. Sorry no.
On Oct-02-10 at 11:18:40 PDT, seller added the following information:

Another question was... "What is the $5 bill for?  Scale only...And To hide a nasty stain that's lying there!

IP Logged

Reply #26 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:34pm

widow bradshaw   Offline
I Thought you was the
widow Bradshaw!
Carolina

MissEllie wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 8:02pm:
here's a ladle

looks just like every 'water dipper' in every country house when I was a kid. looks like lots of people are selling 'rare nickles' these days!

IP Logged

Reply #27 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:36pm

uncle nat   Offline
Hey, you ain't Uncle Nat....you're
a goat!
greencastle

widow bradshaw wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:34pm:
looks just like every 'water dipper' in every country house when I was a kid.

Yeah, but they ain't authenticized! Cheesy

One wrong move and we'll all go PLOOWIE!
IP Logged

Reply #28 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:01pm

Uncle Ollie   Offline
You know what they say
about widows Andy
North Carolina, USA

imagineer wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 9:07pm:
Yes I do...........  Thanks

Doe's it smell like Witch Hazel?

Hate to knock your town Andy but Lake Charles black topped around the gas works three years ago!
IP Logged

Reply #29 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:18pm

Uncle Ollie   Offline
You know what they say
about widows Andy
North Carolina, USA

Keevy Hazelton wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 4:33pm:
I just love Duke's Mayonaise

Do they make any other kind?

Hate to knock your town Andy but Lake Charles black topped around the gas works three years ago!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print