Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  Miss Crump's will remain as an archived resource but no further new activity will be allowed. Please visit our NEW community at iMayberry Community
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mayberry Bible Study as a Podcast? (Read 579 times)
Feb 26th, 2011 at 9:41pm

Principal   Offline
Mr. Hampton
Mayberry Union High

I posted this today over on the facebook/twochairs page but I wanted to make sure you guys see is AND pray about it with/for me, if you're willing.

Quote:
I'm considering...CONSIDERING...doing a second podcast related to TAGS. I'm thinking perhaps I could do one of the Mayberry Bible study? I'd love to hear thoughts from you guys about that. I have to figure out HOW to do it but I'm just wondering if folks would listen/enjoy that.

Episodes of the podcast would have to be long (about an hour) in order to allow for the episode playing. I can only do 16 episodes as there are only 16 public domain episodes of TAGS that I could play the audio from.

Anyway....thoughts from... y'all?

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2011 at 8:57am

Puddingtame   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

I like it Allan. I will certainly pray that you will be inspired to do what His will is.

Puddingtame! Ask me again I'll tell you the same!
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2011 at 3:54pm

Principal   Offline
Mr. Hampton
Mayberry Union High

Thanks Puddingtame.  I'm really considering this and trying to figure out how to do it.  Time is an issue (I don't have too much) and I'd want folks to feel comfortable to be able to say things that were on their minds so...I'd want everybody to use "character" names rather than their own name on the podcast.  That way the discussion might be more open and feel flowing.

My thinking is that I could use TalkShoe to do a teleconference type show where everybody would be able to say whatever might be on their minds using their actual voice rather than by chat only.  I've done a few chapter meetings using TalkShoe and it works well.

The podcast would be audio only because I'm betting it'll be about an hour long and who wants to look at me for an hour.  Wink

Anyway...I'm praying it over and He will show me if it can/can't/should/shouldn't be done.  Thanks for your prayers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print