Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Miss Crump's Blackboard
  Check The eBullet Archives for all the issues of The eBullet, the TAGSRWC official eNewsletter, for all kinds of Mayberry news.
  Home iMayberryCommunity Mayberry.info HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
All the best to you and yours! (Read 3848 times)
Feb 14th, 2012 at 9:46pm

Malcolm Tucker   Offline
I can peel an apple without
breaking the peeling!

I realize that these forums will soon be a thing of the past, so while I still have a chance to do so....

I just wanted to let all of you know how much I've enjoyed reading all of your posts, and though I wasn't here as often as most of you, I really enjoyed my visits here.

Take care, everyone, and as the title of this thread says, All the best to you and yours!

Cry

"For the love of Mike...do it, do it, just do it! Go take a nap! Go to Thelma Lou's for TV!"
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 5:38am

widow bradshaw   Offline
I Thought you was the
widow Bradshaw!
Carolina

ah, aren't you kind... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 5:39am

Puddingtame   Offline
I Love Mayberry!

Same back at you Mr. Tucker.
I'm sorry to see this place shut down, but I guess thats life, through and through.

Puddingtame! Ask me again I'll tell you the same!
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 2:43pm

tiltjlp   Offline
She Was A Sweet Cat
Cheviot Ohio

It will be a shame to see it end, but I hope everyone finds a new Mayberry home to their liking.

John
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 8:07am

Dan Caldwell   Offline
On My Word As A Gentleman
Veedersburg, IN

Same from me Mr. Tucker, I'll miss this also. I've tried out the new one and I sorry to say it just does not do it for me AT ALL. It's only been a month or two and I've pretty much given up on it already. I tried to like it but it just isn't going to happen. Sorry Allan but sometimes new ain't better. I guess I'm like Barney, I don't like change.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 8:28am

Rare Nickle   Offline
Archie Bunker For President
Gastonia, N.C.

The new site is sorta like Walmart
You have to go thru a buncha stuff to get to the milk.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 8:28am

Keevy Hazelton   Offline
Ocean View, VA

Take care Mr. Tucker and my regards to the Mrs. Wishing all the best to my fellow Mayberrians who I've had the pleasure to interact with over the years. Hope to see you all on the flip side.

"Don't take no nerve to do something when there ain't nothin' else you can do."....Tom Joad
IP Logged

Reply #7 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 9:17am

uncle nat   Offline
Hey, you ain't Uncle Nat....you're
a goat!
greencastle

Dan Caldwell wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 8:07am:
Same from me Mr. Tucker, I'll miss this also. I've tried out the new one and I sorry to say it just does not do it for me AT ALL. It's only been a month or two and I've pretty much given up on it already. I tried to like it but it just isn't going to happen. Sorry Allan but sometimes new ain't better. I guess I'm like Barney, I don't like change.

I'll have to agree with ya  about the new board Dan. I guess my Mayberry posting days are over! It was fun for a while until a few interlopers ruined it. I can't believe it got to this point! See ya all some day in Mayberry Heaven!

One wrong move and we'll all go PLOOWIE!
IP Logged

Reply #8 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 9:19am

uncle nat   Offline
Hey, you ain't Uncle Nat....you're
a goat!
greencastle

Keevy Hazelton wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 8:28am:
Take care Mr. Tucker and my regards to the Mrs. Wishing all the best to my fellow Mayberrians who I've had the pleasure to interact with over the years. Hope to see you all on the flip side.

No more peanut butter samiches...no more GIBBLE'S! Sad

One wrong move and we'll all go PLOOWIE!
IP Logged

Reply #9 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:01am

Phil Sunkel   Offline

Some of the old timers have migrated to other Mayberry sites:

The Mayberry Hotel Chit Chat (sorry Lydia) about Everything

The Mayberry Grand  Talk about Movies, Mayberry... and the Weather !

The Mayberry Courthouse Bulletin Board Started by a youngster who
used to post here way back.  Now an aspiring actor.

Morelli's Pounded steak.  No snails.  No brains.

The Mayberry Gazette News hot off the press.

Caution... P*****cs freely discussed.  And mainly Cons******ve.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 12:05pm

tiltjlp   Offline
She Was A Sweet Cat
Cheviot Ohio

Anyone not happy with iMayberry is more than welcome to give my forum Mayberry My Mayberry a try. I only ask that if you do join, use the same username you do here, so I can Activate your account right away. Had to turn off automatic registration because of all the robot spammers. We're still small, but we do have fun.

http://mayberryusa.phpbb3now.com/

John
IP Logged

Reply #11 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 6:03pm

Al Becker   Offline
My Home's in Mayberry

Thanks, Phil.
You ARE a Prince.

So long, Mr Tucker. Gentleman Dan. Uncle Nat.

And to so many fine people that's kept me company at Miss Crump's these many years.

adios, Amigos!  Cry

~Al

IP Logged

Reply #12 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 6:12pm

Floyd   Offline
Everythings OKAY in Mayberry!
Huntsville

Hey Phil,

Thank you for giving folks the links to the other boards out there!  I'm sure everybody will find places where they're happy and enjoy themselves.

I understand if folks don't like the iMayberry Community but, remember, folks "HATED" this board when I changed it to the current software as well.

We already have right at 270 members over at the iMayberry Community so things are going very well.  Miss Crump's only has about 375 members and it's been around for YEARS.

I hope that *all* will find places to enjoy and that fills the Mayberrry sized hole in their lives.

--Allan

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:04am

Hog Winslow   Offline
I Love Mayberry!
Gardendale, Alabama

So when is this board going away for good? I'm going to really miss having a place like this. I doubt if I will find anyplace else I like.

"Just jump in where you can and hang on!"
IP Logged

Reply #14 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 10:11am

Pierre   Offline
Say what you want dahhhhling,
but I married Ellen!

If you are looking for another diversion there are a couple websites devoted to wholesome sitcoms of the TAGS era:
http://stalag13.myfunforum.org/index.php?sid=796b487ad272274b83baa000826c6b59
For Hogan's Heroes discussion

and
http://druckersstore.myfastforum.org/index.php?sid=64e3c7a62774af2f94802b4539a54...

For the Frank Cady (Sam Drucker) trio of sitcoms, BH, PJ and GA.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print