FRENCH TOAST PUFF
4 slices of Bread
3/4 cup of Milk
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Teaspoon Creamy Butter or Margarine
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Dash of Powdered Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon of Salad Oil
1/3 Cup of Flour
1 Teaspoon of Strawberry Preserves
1. Mix in a medium size bowl; Eggs, Milk, Flour, Sugar, Salt, and Baking Powder.
2. Be sure mixture is smooth like a pancake batter.
3. Apply butter and stawberry preserves to the bread to make a sandwich. Cut the sandwich in half diagonally.
4. Heat grill or fry pan with Salad Oil.
5. Dip the sandwich into the batter, coating the sandwich over smooth.
6. Fry the sandwich with the coating until browned evenly.
7. Apply a Dash (small amount) to the outside of the batter covered sandwich.
8. Allow to set for 1 minute then, enjoy.